"I wholeheartedly support Kathryn Beus for Nibley City Council. She is smart, enthusiastic, and committed to improving the quality of life in Nibley City." Mayor Gerald Knight
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
I'm out meeting people in our neighborhoods
You may have seen me as I am out going door to door in the neighborhoods. It has been a very rewarding experience. One individual mentioned to me how much she likes living in Nibley. She likes the parks, open space, and general feel of our town. That is the kind of Nibley I am working for! I am really enjoying meeting the people of Nibley and if anyone would like to host a cottage meeting or some type of meeting in their home I would be delighted to come and chat about Nibley and my candidacy. Please, let me know kathrynbeusfornibley@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment