Nibley City Councilman Shaun Dustin:
"I endorse Kathryn's candidacy for Nibley City Council. I believe that she will work to understand and represent the interests of the Citizens."
Barbara Willden:
"I am supporting Kathryn Anhder Beus in her bid for election as a Member of the Nibley City Council for the following reasons; (1) While Kathryn has not served in public office, except for a short time on the Tree Board, she offers a unique perspective to the City Council as a young mother with soon to be 2 young children. She has lived in Nibley since she was a child and has seen the explosion of growth in what was a small farming community. She would be conscious of open spaces and the rural atmosphere of Nibley City. (2) She lives onthe west side of Nibley where the bulk of the population is located and knows the problems associated with that area, which to date has had little representation. (3) She is a bright, knowledgeable young woman who is eager to learn and serve Nibley City.
I urge you to examine her stance on the issues and vote for her on November 8.
Barbara B Willden"
Barbara B Willden"
Corlyss Drinkard:
"I support Kathryn Beus for City Council because watching her in two Candidates' Nights and talking with her in person, I'm impressed by her thorough preparation, her diligence in gathering facts on an issue, her poise, and her willingness to do a demanding job. I believe she will represent Nibley's young families' and west-siders' interests very effectively."
Ron and Wendy Hellstern:
"Having Kathryn Beus as a young, female representative on the City Council will add a new perspective to decisions affecting Nibley’s younger families. She is articulate, well prepared, researches the issues, and has the integrity required for this position. She will be getting our vote on November 8th.
Ron & Wendy Hellstern"
Again, I thank them for their support as I know they are all individuals that have worked hard to determine which candidate would best represent our concerns here in Nibley.
No comments:
Post a Comment